compatibility mode on RM 508

yogafireyogafire Member Posts: 43 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
hi,

i think it's the right board to post this message.

recently i just updated my RM to version 5.0.008. but I found some strange things after finishing update process. there are some method in various category (weighting, modeling, and so on) that is marked / colored grey.

and there are "compatibility mode", is that ok? and there are some feature I can't use some features then, especially from WEKA extension, generally the log says that it is unparseable string.

is it OK or there are other incremental updates planned?

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    as I wrote in another forum and you will see, the WEKA extension needed an update, which has been already delivered.
    The compatibility mode is added to ensure an long term compatibility of your processes.
    The color indicates how often you used this operator. It helps to find operators you need more often faster. But you can turn this feature of by the new button above the operator tree.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • yogafireyogafire Member Posts: 43 Contributor II
    Sebastian Land wrote:

Hi,
    as I wrote in another forum and you will see, the WEKA extension needed an update, which has been already delivered.

could you give me the link of the forum please so I can read those?

thanks.
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    sorry, but I don't know which thread it was. Simply search for Weka and take a look in the last few days' results.

Greetings,
      Sebastian