Options

Problem downloading RapidNet 1 ZIP archive

sremaclesremacle Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

I have a problem when I try to download RapidNet 1.0 for Other Systems (I would like to run it on Linux), it seems that the file doesn't exist on the server. Has it been removed? Is it planned to put it back?

Thank you,

Samuel
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi Samuel,
    the problem is, RapidNet is more or less a viewer that needs sophisticated data structures backed by some database. We tried to bundle RapidNet with an Ingres Database, so that you install a complete system with a demo project. Unfortunately it turned out to be very complicated to bundle with ingres for linux.
    In the mean time RapidNet has grown and changed. It now not can load data from a specialized server. We will soon publish the second version of RapidNet and setup a demo server, you can connect to.

Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • Options
    motinmotin Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Hi, any idea of when this "soon" is? ;)
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

currently, the new RapidNet server is only available for pilot customers. You can contact us if you are interested in learning more.

Cheers,
    Ingo