RapidMiner

Welcome to the Boston Rapidminer group - Introduce yourself!

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Learner I smiano
Learner I

Bostonains, Rapidminers, lend me your ears!

RapidMiner Community has introduced regional groups to allow RapidMiner users in the same geographic areas to more easily communicate and coordinate activities, both online and in the real world.  Hitting the "Join Group" button here will allow you to keep up-to-date with other RapidMiners across the Bay State.  It will also allow you to post new messages and reply to others. 

So why not make your first post an introduction?  Tell us:

• Your name (if you'd like)
  • What you do (profession/student/academic etc)
  • What you are doing with RapidMiner
  • What you want to get out of our Community Group (help and guidance, knowledge sharing, a new job perhaps?)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Learner I smiano
Learner I

Re: Welcome to the Boston Rapidminer group - Introduce yourself!

Hello all,

Allow me to kick this thing off. 

My name is Sam Miano, I am a Customer Success Manager with Rapidminer here in our Boston HQ. 

I myself am relatively novice with Rapidminer. I've been astounded with what I've been able to do thus far despite my limited background in statistics etc. 

My goal is to learn more from our community here and meet more Rapidminers in Boston & Massachusetts. Hopefully I can also be a resource to any local users as well to help get them started with rapidminer or identify best practices as they pertain to their projects & processes. 

Looking forward to learning more and meeitng you all!

Sam