Options

RapidMiner 8 IS OUT!!!

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Knowledge Base

Yes it is! RapidMiner 8.0 is out and full of amazing features for our users - particularly those working in an enterprise environments.  Here are the highlights for you:

Studio: New parallelized versions of Optimize Parameters (Grid) and Loop Parameters, enhanced functionality of Decision Tree and Random Forest, "fuzzy" operator searching, improved help for Naïve Bayes, Normalize, k-Means, k-NN, Join, and Performance (Binominal Classification)

80-optimize.png

Server: COMPLETELY NEW SCALABLE ARCHITECTURE with new "Job Agents" that can be deployed on any local or remote machines for horizontal scalability and superb stability & security, better queueing and scheduing, new UI for Execution Monitor

80-arch.png

Radoop: Clustering based on Spark MLlib, Cloudera Spark library upgrade, support for Hive access in Spark script

80-spark-k-means.png

What are you waiting for?  Upgrade to the latest versions of RapidMiner Studio and Server now!

Answers

• Options
    veerachaisveerachais Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

I have downloaded ver 8.1 and a very new user. When attempted to launch, nothing happens. How do I check for what went wrong?

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    vc126mvc126m Member Posts: 9 Contributor I

Hello,

Do we have any java api that gives the list of models with category in rapidminer? Please post if we have any.

Thanks,

Venkat

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hmm not that I am aware of.

• Options

Hello,

I am new to Meaching Learning and rapidminer, I am trying to figure out if rapidminer can support doing the flow of selecting an algorithm and training/create model.

Would you please post a sample flow we have and the operators we use for training/creating model with available dataset and algorithm. 

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Venkatapati

• Options
    zprekopcsakzprekopcsak RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 47 Guru

@vc126m: Try Auto Model in RapidMiner Studio - it will help you do modeling with various algorithms and generate you a process from it.

• Options

@zprekopcsak Thanks for your response,I will try that.