RapidMiner

RapidMiner marketplace login

Contributor II aborg
Contributor II

RapidMiner marketplace login

Hi,

Recently (first around 20 December 2014) I could not login to the RapidMiner marketplace. I tried to create a new account, request a new password, but to even after that I could not login from the web. Am I trying to connect to an old version?

Symptoms:

• cannot login: Username or password incorrect. Please try again.

• created new user without problem, but still could not login with the new password, same as before

• no new password: followed the instructions got in the email, got the following content on the page after that: Create new account, but no controls to create new account or just change the password.

I think I tried both B2B and B2C options, but none of them worked. (I would like to add the following extension: Diffbot)
4 REPLIES
RM Staff
RM Staff

Re: RapidMiner marketplace login

Hello aborg,

Thanks for this report, we will contact you direclty via email.

Best,

Martin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner
Contributor II aborg
Contributor II

It is sad that it still not fixed. At least I can get new passwords (though I cannot log in with those). I thought this is just a trivial problem. Did it ever work?
RM Staff
RM Staff

Hi,

this is not a general problem, it is specific to your account. My latest information is that it is under investigation.
Sorry for the inconvenience :-[

Regards,
Marco

Marco_Boeck wrote:
Hi,

this is not a general problem, it is specific to your account. My latest information is that it is under investigation.
Sorry for the inconvenience :-[

Regards,
Marco

Hi,

more than 1.5 years later I have the same issue with login to marketplace.

Could you please help ...

Best,

Holger