I am in the process of streamlining the structure and the user "ranking" system of the RapidMiner User Community to better reflect how users are currently interacting with one another. Some changes that you may have already noticed are:
- "General Chit Chat" has been moved under "Data Science Corner"
- There are two new forums: "Product Feedback" for interacting directly with the development team, and "Competitions" for our new data science competitions
- I have "hidden" the Moderator's Area from general view
- "Top Solutions" and "Top Likes" now show ALL TIME statistics
- RapidMiner employees now all have the RapidMiner icon next to their username for better identification
- Redirecting "newbie" posts quickly to the "Getting Started" forum
- "Floating" important posts in the forum to the top of each forum.
- Deleting several user ranking that have never been used.
I will be slowing making more small changes in the upcoming weeks. If you have any feedback for me, please do not hesitate to reply here or send me a PM.
Thank you again for supporting one another here in the Community!
Scott Genzer Senior Community Manager RapidMiner, Inc.