Starting with real world dataset, ETL, automodel.

DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 333 Unicorn
Hi all,
We are weak when it comes we solved something, now we want to demonstrate the world, we were able to do it faster, easier and we provide a verbal of graphical impact of our findings on new cases ,(e.g. using the simulator) . To put in simple: data is to be understand, the processes are more difficult but with a simulator or extensieve explenation of the results in an attractive chart, graph or dashboard, the enduser could start to understand the added value of any ML Task. Here I come to my question: who is willing to make this happening. Identify yourself here it nu Pm.
Thanks
Sven
Tagged:
0 votes

Active · Last Updated -

Comments

• DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 333 Unicorn

Now a bit more in English

Hi all,
    We are weak when it comes to demonstrate the world we solved something, or we were able to do somithing faster. It becomes easier the moment we provide a verbal explanation or graphical demonstration related to the impact of our findings for new cases (e.g. using the simulator). In other words: data is to be understood first and processes are becoming more difficult but with a simulator or extensieve explanation of the results in an attractive chart, graph or dashboard, the enduser could start to understanding the added value of any ML Task. Here my question: who is willing to make this happen. Identify yourself here or by PM
    Thanks
    Sven

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Great idea @SvenVanPoucke. Maybe your ER data set would be a good one?