RapidMiner

RapidMiner Data Science Competition 4: DrivenData's "Pover-T" - $15,000 prize for charity

Wisdom logo Registration now open for RapidMiner Wisdom Americas | New Orleans | October 10-12, 2018   Learn More
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RapidMiner Data Science Competition 4: DrivenData's "Pover-T" - $15,000 prize for char

that's great. Thank you! Please 1) sign up with DrivenData, 2) join the Pover-T competition, and 3) send me your username. I will add you to the team.

Scott

Scott Genzer
Senior Community Manager
RapidMiner, Inc.
RM Certified Expert RM Certified Expert
RM Certified Expert

Re: RapidMiner Data Science Competition 4: DrivenData's "Pover-T" - $15,000 prize for char

@sgenzer  My username is JEdward.  Add me in when you get a chance.

-- Training, Consulting, Sales in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan --
www.RapidMinerChina.com
Learner III ranindrastia
Learner III

@sgenzer I already sign up the DrivenData and sign up the competition.

Please kindly add me to the team, my username is ranindrastia

Thank you.

Regards,

Rani

http://www.rapidminerchina.com/

Community Manager

hello @JEdward and @ranindrastia - thank you for joining us! Please let me know if you need access to the RapidMiner competition server as this is where (ideally?) we will share code.

FYI @mschmitz has given me his latest effort that I will post this week. Hopefully our rankings will rise! I will also post his work on the server.

Scott

Scott Genzer
Senior Community Manager
RapidMiner, Inc.

Hi,

Could someone send me a PM with access to the server for this competition?

Sven

Community Manager

@SvenVanPoucke - sent you a PM.

Scott

Scott Genzer
Senior Community Manager
RapidMiner, Inc.
RM Certified Master RM Certified Master
RM Certified Master

I've created some processes to do some ETL to read the individual and household data together. If you feel the need to do this, my processes might save a bit of time. I've done extensive dummy encoding to make large numbers of attributes and spent effort to make sure the attributes match in the test and training sets. There is extensive use of collections to try and minimise the administrative burden of making changes in multiple places (although it's a bit of a monster).

Hopefully the've attached to this post. They are V8 RapidMiner

There are 4 in total, the 2 "preprocess" ones handle household and individual data, the "merge" one calls these and the "save" one calls the "merge" one to save files.

Andrew

RM Certified Expert RM Certified Expert
RM Certified Expert

Please PM me the access details too. 

-- Training, Consulting, Sales in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan --
www.RapidMinerChina.com
Community Manager

Hello teammates - Competition Server has been upgraded to RM Server 8.0. Smiley Happy

Let's roll.

Scott

Scott Genzer
Senior Community Manager
RapidMiner, Inc.
Community Manager

anyone making any progress on this?

Scott

Scott Genzer
Senior Community Manager
RapidMiner, Inc.