How to have my extension signed

hiroki_maegawahiroki_maegawa Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi,

We've developed a new extension to run external shell commands.

We'd like to share or publish it on the marketplace, but we were told to write a PM to start the signing process

(http://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Developer-Forum/How-can-I-call-an-outer-process-from-my-own-operator/m-p/34861).

Firstly, what does this "PM" stand for?

And I'd be grateful if you could give us some information or documents about the signing process.

I couldn't find any related information in "RapidMiner 7 -- How to extend RapidMiner."

Thanks

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,497 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Dear Hiroki,

PM stands for Product Management. Please sent me a mail to mschmitz at rapidminer.com, i will forward this internally.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• hiroki_maegawahiroki_maegawa Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

I managed to contact with a person in charge of Product Management and finally got our extension signed.

-- The extension still needs fixing because of another security restriction, but it's a separate issue.

Thank you for your help.

• 2131012221310122 Member Posts: 40 Guru

If I signed my extension once in PM, should I sign it again if I update my extension?

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @21310122 - please just reach out to @TobiasMalbrecht directly.

Scott