RapidMiner

Integrating RapidMiner with Java Application

RM Staff
RM Staff

Re: Integrating RapidMiner with Java Application

Hi,

store both examplesets in your repository (one from loading manually, one from loading dynamically. Then compare them (column value types and actual data values). If they are 100% identical, they should produce the same result (unless the used operators use different random seeds).

Regards,
Marco

How do I prevent the change of seed from happening? I already put the inits in an if statement like this

if (!rapidMinerInited)
    {
      RapidMiner.setExecutionMode(RapidMiner.ExecutionMode.COMMAND_LINE);
      RapidMiner.init();

System.out.println(f);
      process = new Process(new File("C:\\Users\\nelze\\.RapidMiner5\\repositories\\WalkingRepo\\NaiveClassify.rmp"));
      rapidMinerInited = true;
    }

But the results still get randomized... And yeah they are exactly the same Smiley Sad
RM Staff
RM Staff

Hi,

in that case I also would like to take a look at the process itself, can you please post the xml of it?
And just to clarify - the only difference is one time you set the csv file directly inside the process and just execute it from Java, the other time you do not set the csv file in the operator and set it in Java before executing the process?

Regards,
Marco

Ok I will look for the XML file, and yes that is the situation Smiley Sad

I also wanted to ask, how do I setup RapidMiner on a server? Do I just copy all the jar files in the server machine?
RM Staff
RM Staff

Hi,

you just install RapidAnalytics (now RapidMiner Server) via the provided installer and follow the instructions in it.

Regards,
Marco

Ok I will begin to download that. I assume it comes in Linux as well? Thanks!

Can I still use the processes in my Java codes without rapidminer server? Like can I simply copy the repository and the process file into the server machine? It doesn't need to be running all the time, just when my application triggers it. Thanks for the reply.
RM Staff
RM Staff

Hi,

the server is designed to run all the time. It can be triggered to execute specific processes based on various conditions, including schedules and programmatic calls.
You can of course continue to just use RapidMiner is a library and execute your code that way. The server is required when you want multiple people to access it or trigger executions or do reporting and visualization etc. Just for executing processes, it is quite a bit of overkill Smiley Wink

Regards,
Marco

Hi, Nelze 

i am facting the same issue.

com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: No input file was defined.

could you share, how you fixed it. and you mentioned something about port problem, can you please explain.

thanks,

genusgant