RapidMiner and Netbeans

michaelhechtmichaelhecht Member Posts: 89 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

it's quite annoying but I still didn't get RapidMiner in my applicatin running  :'(

Now I tried NetBeans and it worked well (except the error: "Content is not allowed in prolog").
Running inside NetBeans works, going to the shell and running the jar file produces the error:

SEVERE: Cannot read operator description file 'OperatorsCore.xml': no valid XML: null

Nevertheless, the program runs until the  "Content is not allowed in prolog" error.

Can anyone give me a hint to this message?

(I'm really a quite experienced programmer, but from time to time some programs are really restive!
Tagged:

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

please use the search function next time ;)
    Your question has been answered in the Development Forum, please read this thread: click

Regards,
    Marco
  • michaelhechtmichaelhecht Member Posts: 89 Maven
    Hi Marco,

I DID search the forum and I found the mentioned topic but since there was no message
    for missing libraries at my output I rejected the proposed solution to implement ALL libraries.

Currently I'm at another computer but I think it works also at the original location. To help all others:

These are the necessary libraries (even if there is no error message if some are missing!!):

encog.jar
    jep.jar
    joone-engine.jar
    jxl.jar
    launcher.jar
    mail.jar
    rapidminer.jar
    vldocking.jar

These libraries are obviousliy related to the error:

jep.jar
    jxl.jar
    mail.jar