Welcome to the RapidMiner Finance Special Interest Group (SIG)

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello and welcome to the new RapidMiner Finance Special Interest Group (SIG) forum.  This is a place for data scientists working in the field of finance to discuss how they are using RapidMiner, share processes, and discuss new areas of interest and new challenges outside of the RapidMiner platform.  I kindly ask that all conversations here pertain specifically to this use case; all other posts will be moved elsewhere.

I would also love for a community member to moderate this forum.  If you are interested in this very prestigious position, please send me a PM.  You may even get a tres chic RapidMiner t-shirt as part of the deal!

OK have at it.  Make money!

Scott

Tagged:

Answers

• hermawan_eriadihermawan_eriadi Member Posts: 7 Contributor II

Hello Scott..

Good to know this SIG..
    I am running a stock prediction, not for company, just for my self. I believe many more user use Rapidminer for it.

I think it will great if we can make a topic about it here, so everyone can share and discuss.
    I dont know if we can create it ?

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @hermawan_eriadi - glad you like this. Yes it was my hope that this was for both amateurs and professionals in finance including stock pickers, Bitcoiners, and so on.  Maybe @Thomas_Ott, master cryptocurrency man, wants to chime in? :)

Scott

• syracuseprosyracusepro Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

I am also looking to see such examples, as am programing technical indicators.

• BWomi001BWomi001 Member Posts: 1 Learner I
    What finance projects are you working on in 2022 with Rapidminer?
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    I'm chiming in like 5 years too late. Don't buy cryptocurrencies!