Grouping columns

NicsonNicson Member Posts: 18 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello,

I have a process in which I process documents and receive binary term assurance as output. Now I would like to summarize some columns as shown in the picture to get a better overview in the resulting Excel file. Is there perhaps a possibility to assign the terms in an intermediate step by e. g. manually selecting a group?

Picture01.JPG

Best regards

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

Generate Aggregation should do the trick.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• NicsonNicson Member Posts: 18 Contributor I

Thanks a lot, it works great.

One more question, what do I have to do with the attributes that I created before, that I can select them during aggregation? These are not shown to me at the moment when I want to select the subset.

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

just type them in. This will still work.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

Hi @Nicson,

You can insert the breakpoints before aggregation, to bring the metadata back

metadata.png

YY