I am New to Data Science Need Guidance

ogwu_henryogwu_henry Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

I am New to Data Science Need Guidance

Tagged:

Best Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    Solution Accepted

hello @ogwu_henry - glad you are here.  I think the best place for you to start is the RapidMiner "Getting Started" videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLssWC2d9JhOZLbQNZ80uOxLypglgWqbJA

Scott

• ogwu_henryogwu_henry Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Solution Accepted
    I am done with the basics my problem lies with Data interpretation....and getting the right attributes for the desired Analysis!
    I would be glad to be greatly assisted on this.

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

First a 'thank you' would've been nice to @sgenzer and two, you should've been more clearer with your original question. 

Are you referring to feature selection and determining feature importance aspect? Do you have a project in mind?

• ogwu_henryogwu_henry Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    @thomas ...Thanks for your reply....like i earlier mentioned. i am new to Data Science....tho have completed the tutorials on rapidminer ....i still have some difficulties in interpreting datas....i have an intending project like u asked. want to analysis/get the right messages to model in a targeted tv / online ads for election purposes.

regards Qriss Henry