I don´t no how to join differents database with the same tittles or headlines

luis_garridoluis_garrido Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited March 2020 in Help

i have different list of clients with the same headlines, the thing is that the databases are huge! i have 13 databases with more than 450,000 observations ich..

how can i join them in one single table? 

thanks!

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

Ok, that seems to be something you could do with the "Join" operator.  Did you try to use it?  If yes, what is the specific problem you have?

Cheers,

Ingo

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

If all the attributes are exactly the same (same names, same data type, etc.) then you could also use Append.

But depending on whether you are running RapidMiner Studio locally, and the size/memory of your machine, this may be something that you are better off doing inside your database environment first.  Pulling millions of records into memory for merge operations is going to be a challenge for most desktops.  If you are using RapidMiner Server and have that class of hardware available, it is a different story.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts