Options

OT: Firefox private mode disabled "like" function

thomas_wiedmannthomas_wiedmann Member Posts: 60 Guru

Off Topic!

I got a lot of very nice answers here in forum. But if I click in "like" icon get no effect. Using Firefox private mode lock some javascript libraries, so "click on like" is disabled, sorry.

I will do my very best and give some "like" without private mode. But most of the time I will surf using private mode.

Thanks!

Thomas

Best Answer

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

@thomas_wiedmann maybe you should answer it. For every "no thanks" click, @sgenzer gets a gray hair. LOL. 

Answers

• Options

Thanks!

...and this question drives me crasy...clicking away all the time, but there is no cookie in my Firefox alive and left...  ;-)

RapidMinerProzess4.jpg

Regards...

Thomas

• Options

@Thomas_Ott

a) ..from color hair to gray hair?
    b) ..from no hair to gray hair?

What do you prefer...  ;-)

Regards,

Thomas

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

So just for the record there is a time series data set of the hair on my head that unfortunately shows (a) less and less hair on my head, and (b) an RGB color shift from #000000 to #a0a0a0. However there is no evidence of correlation between these trends and clicking on the community survey popup window. :)

I'm sorry it annoys you. If you answer it, it will go away. :)

Scott

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

oh any if anyone starts doing image analysis on photos of me, you will be immediately banned from the community.

Scott