Question on RAPIDminder

ali_haidriali_haidri Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

So I am doing chpt 10 of Data mining for masses I cannot, get the final descision tree result for that chpt. Please can someone help me to get the final descsion tree result, something is wrong with rapidminer, I am using 7.5 version for rapidmine

Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello @ali_haidri - welcome to the user community.  I'm happy to hear you using "Data Mining for the Masses" by Dr. North.  It is an excellent text.  Four years ago I did the exact same thing you did - taught myself RapidMiner by starting at page 1 and just moving through.

As for help with your decision trees, you have come to the right place.  However you need to help us before we can help you.  Please copy your XML process into a reply to this thread using the </> button and whatever data sets you are using.  It is only in this way that we can "see what you are doing" and help.

Good luck!

Scott

• ali_haidriali_haidri Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Hi Thank you for response yes I will give you the chpt files as well as the actual data set.  

there are two data set, set training and set scoring. I have already attached set training on previous reply. Here I am attaching test scoring. 

now i am attaching the actual book, is chpt 10, I just pg 164, the final answer on my descion tree is different then actual answer shown on the book and i copied all the steps in the book, so why cant I not get the final answer

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello @ali_haidri - ok that's a good start.  And can you please post your process XML?  :)

Scott