Rapidminer freezes when accessing repository

christian_feisechristian_feise Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi all,

I have a probably very simple problem but i can't come up with any idea on how to fix it. My rapidminer studio freezes whenever i am trying to access any of the repositories. it does not matter if i click on the repository buttons on the left or try to import files via the retrieve operator. the programm freezes and i have to restart it again. tried turning on and off the computer, did no help.

Any ideas?

thanks

chris

Tagged:

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi @christian_feise,

odd thing. What is the rapidminer-studio.log in your .RapidMiner folder saying?

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • prachi138prachi138 Member Posts: 6 Contributor II

My team member today faced a similar issue. After clicking on the Repository, RM froze and rebooting the system did no good. Please advice.

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi @prachi138,

if you have a professional license, please consult our support team at support.rapidminer.com.

In any case you (or we) should have a look at the rapidminer-studio.log. This has more information what happens. It's located in $USER/.RapidMiner

Cheers,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany