Store Looped values

christian_feisechristian_feise Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello community

I am running a Loop Values operator and want to store the table that is created for each attribute with a different name (preferably the name of the given attribute)

how do i do this?
thanks a lot

chris

Best Answer

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    Solution Accepted

hi @christian_feise welcome to the community. I have your process on my computer. So after a quick inspection I see that your Filter Examples operators do not have any parameters; you need to put something there. 

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 11.06.56 AM.png

As for merging the output (if that's indeed what you want), you just need to put either an Append operator (if all your data sets inside are exactly the same) or the Union Append building block (if they're not all exactly the same) after Loop Values. Then you can Store.

Scott

Answers

• SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn

Hi Christian,

can you please post the process you are using? We will be able to help you if we know a bit more of what you are doing.

Cheers,

Sebastian

• christian_feisechristian_feise Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.1.001">
    <context>
    <input/>
    <output/>
    <macros/>
    </context>
    <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" name="Process">
    <process expanded="true">
    <operator activated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="68" name="Retrieve datediffalle" width="90" x="45" y="34">
    <parameter key="repository_entry" value="//Local Repository/data/datediffalle"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="filter_examples" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="103" name="Filter Examples (2)" width="90" x="179" y="34">
    <list key="filters_list"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="concurrency:loop_values" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Loop Values" width="90" x="380" y="34">
    <process expanded="true">
    <operator activated="true" class="filter_examples" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="103" name="Filter Examples" width="90" x="112" y="34">
    <list key="filters_list"/>
    </operator>
    <connect from_port="input 1" to_op="Filter Examples" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Filter Examples" from_port="example set output" to_port="output 1"/>
    <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="source_input 2" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_output 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_output 2" spacing="0"/>
    </process>
    </operator>
    <connect from_op="Retrieve datediffalle" from_port="output" to_op="Filter Examples (2)" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Filter Examples (2)" from_port="example set output" to_op="Loop Values" to_port="input 1"/>
    <connect from_op="Loop Values" from_port="output 1" to_port="result 1"/>
    <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
    </process>
    </operator>
    </process>

Hello, This is the code i am using. i retrieve a datasheet, filter for one attribute and then want to store every example set that is created in the Loop values operator.
    thank you