Text Mining ( Extract keyword from email )

bieha95_nsabieha95_nsa Member Posts: 10 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi, currently I do my project about text mining. I need a favour to ask a question. How to use [ Filter Tokens by POS tags ].

Because the result that I got after is run is no output about the expression like FW.*|| JJ.* || JJR.* || NN.* || NNS.* and more.

my question is how to use that [ Filter Tokens by POS tags ] in Rapid Miner and after that, it can process chunking and chunking?

Thank you for answering in advance.

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello @bieha95_nsa - welcome to the community.  Can you please post your XML as described in the "Helpful Reminders" pane (you saw it on the right when you wrote your post)?  Thanks.

Scott

• bieha95_nsabieha95_nsa Member Posts: 10 Contributor I

I do know where the XML code. I already click the 'View' and there is no XML there.

TM.png 226.4K
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @bieha95_nsa - you were in the right place.  You just need to scroll down a bit more.  :)

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 8.05.18 AM.png

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

This knowledge base article on how to share and import the XML of a process here in the community might be useful as well: https://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Studio-Knowledge-Base/How-can-I-share-processes-without-RapidMiner-Server/ta-p/37047

oh thank you for the reminder, @IngoRM!

Scott

• bieha95_nsabieha95_nsa Member Posts: 10 Contributor I

@sgenzer @IngoRM Thanks you for replying. I just discovered back and scroll down the view panel and the XML still not there. The last in my view panel is 'Result History'.

and I just think that I don't have the XML code. However, how to  Activate the XML panel?