Options

This process could need more than the maximum amount of available memory.

anburoja001anburoja001 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello @anburoja001 - so I see your screenshot and your statement.  What exactly is your question?  It seems rather clear that you don't have enough memory to run that process, either because your license is limiting you or your machine just does not have the capacity.

Scott

• Options
    anburoja001anburoja001 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hi Scott,

I have data unlimited license and i have using 4GB RAM on  my laptop.

unfortunely, i got this error "This process could need more than the maximum amount of available memory." . 

Can you please help to suggest how will i resolve this issue.

Thanks

Anburoja

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @anburoja001 - 4GB of RAM is not recommended for doing any kind of serious analysis with RapidMiner.  We recommend a minimum of 8GB.  I would either add more RAM on your machine or run your processes on a RapidMiner Server Cloud instance.

Scott

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    You could take a sample of the data too and gradually scale it up to see where your machine chokes.