Options

Twitter Textmining User Count

a_trunka_trunk Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello, i am a Newbie and work with rapid miner for education. No i have a question where i need help:

I have to textmining twitter by a special keyword. It works easy. But now i want to select only the user, which post more than 3 tweets in the selection. So how i have to build in a querry <3 or similar? And how can i sort them in the result from most tweets to only one tweet?

I try some different solution but i did not find a answer...

Best regards and many thanks

Best Answer

• Options
    kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 291 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Hi @a_trunk

The easiest way to do it is to use aggregation. 

For example, let's assume you have a very simple dataset format, "USER | TWEET" (one column is username and second a tweet text). 

So, you can use Aggregate operator then, in parameters choose 'group by attributes' = 'user' and 'aggregation attributes' = 'count(tweet)'.

This way you will get a list of users each with a total number of their tweets.

Answers

• Options

Yes perfect! Works... Many thanks :-)

• Options

Hello,

i have one question / problem more: I count the quantities of tweets from an user, but how can i build a sum of the quantities of the tweets and a retweets? I will analyse a user which made the most tweets and also the quantities of the retweets of the users post?

Thanks for help.

Armin