Options

Verify Email address

keweiherkeweiher Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi everyone,

I have a problem to verify my email. I received an mail and confirmed the email, but I never get a second mail to verify. Then I tried to resend the verification email, but also I didn't reveided an email.

Can anybody help me? What should I do?

Thanks!

Kerstin

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

There might be a lag on the verification system. Has it cleared up now?

• Options
    Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven

Hi Kerstin, 

I checked the system and there are two accounts. One is verfied and one is pending. I assume you have solved the problem already?

Best,

Nils

• Options
    x16105231x16105231 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

hello, 

the time has lasped for me to verify my email, can you resent please. 

regards 

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @x16105231 - unfortunately posting here will not get you very far.  This is a community help forum.  :)  I'd recommend going to the contact page: https://rapidminer.com/us/contact-us/

Scott

• Options
    tdeavertdeaver Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

I'm not getting the verification email.  When I sign in, the email verification screen pops up with the following message and I'm not getting the confirmation emails.  I've checked all possible folders but no email.  

"We've sent a confirmation email to tdeaver@emory.edu. Click on the confirmation link in the email to activate your account.
    If you can't find an email from noreply@rapidminer.com, please check your Spam and Junk mails.

You can also resend the verification email."

I've clicked the "resend the verification email" link several times over the last couple of days, it says "Success:  Verification email is on the way!", and still no verification email.

Is there somene that can check to see where the process is getting lost?

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @tdeaver I'm sorry you're having trouble with your email verification. Please start a chat session either here on the community or on https://rapidminer.com/ They will be able to take care of you!

Scott