X-Validation operator where to find?

moises_mjs53moises_mjs53 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello. I use the latest version of Rapidminer, in the documentation there is an operator that I do not have and I can not find it. Does anyone know where to find the X-Prediction operator?

Best Answer

Answers

• moises_mjs53moises_mjs53 Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Thanks for the help, I'm new to data mining, I'm following your videos, they really help a lot of beginners like me. I'll look at the documentation. good weekend

• jochen_hartmannjochen_hartmann Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Thanks for that helpful reply, Thomas.

Is there any way to label the examples with the predictions - after the cross validation operator?

If I use the "exa" output, I only see the examples, but without the predicted labels.

If I save the model after the cross validation operator and then apply it to the same data set and use the "Performance" operator, I get labeled examples - but the accuracy is way higher than the results from the cross validation.

My objective is to get the predicted labels of the examples, which match the performance vector, which I get from the 5-fold cross validation. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Dear Jochen,

the predicted examples are delivered at the "tes" port. they are only calculated if this port is connected.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany