com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: Database connection failed: connection MSSQL is unknown.

IkalausIkalaus Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello!

I'm trying to run process from server and then there are an error "com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: Database connection failed: connection MSSQL is unknown. Please define the connection properly."

When i click run process locally it works.

How can i upload connection from studio? or how can i solve this problem.

Other quiestion 

When trying to reload Database drivers there are error 

Cannot reload database drivers, 'C:\Rapid\standalone\configuration\.RapidMiner\jdbc_properties.xml' not found.

Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @Ikalaus - you need to create database connections in Server if you want it to use them.  Log into the web interface as admin and then go to Administration -> Database connections.  Set everything up there (including testing) and you should be good to go.

Scott

• IkalausIkalaus Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Hello thanks for answer.

I have already created conections in server

I think that maybe there are another solution to create from studio and then atach to server.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @Ikalaus - have you saved the process on the server first, and then set the parameters for Read Database?  You have to save the process on the server so that the server database connections will propagate to your Studio database connections.

Scott

• IkalausIkalaus Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Hi @Scott Genzer

No i saved first in studio.

ThanksI'll try save first on the server.