frequent itemsets to example

alhawary8611alhawary8611 Member Posts: 9 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

hello, I'm new here in the RapidMinner Community. I need to convert the frequent itemsets which produced by "fp-growth" operator into example set, so i can perform any operator on that itemsets . i dont know if there is any operator can do that. or, if i could get a script file for converting process (lets say i need to show 7-itemsets).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Does not the Item Sets to Data operator work for you?

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

I believe the Fp-Growth operator has an EXA port, which lets you output the data as an exampleset. If you want to write the association rules to an example set, you will need to download the Converters extension and use the Association Rules to Exampleset operator. 

• alhawary8611alhawary8611 Member Posts: 9 Contributor I

Thank you Mr. Thomas Ott for answering, the EXA port in Fp-Growth operator does not have the frequent itemsets as exampleset, the results of this port are only the items for each example as nominal to binominal.

i need only the frequent itemsets not the rules, this is why i need the results of FRE port from Fp-Growth operator.

• alhawary8611alhawary8611 Member Posts: 9 Contributor I

thank you, this is working as i want.