performance of sentiment analysis

lambamanika07lambamanika07 Member Posts: 24 Maven
edited December 2018 in Help

I am trying to do performance analysis of sentiment data retrieved from Twitter in excel format. But when I apply SVM or any other prediction model, it's showing an error of missing attribute. I am not able to figure out what to do. Please help.

Answers

• lambamanika07lambamanika07 Member Posts: 24 Maven
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Without seeing your process it's hard to know exactly but this error is telling you that the data you're training on, has no label or target variable defined. I would use a Set Role operator before the Validation and set an attribute (column) as a 'label.'

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @lambamanika07 welcome to the community! I'd recommend posting your XML process here (see https://youtu.be/KkgB5QXWXJ8 and "Read Before Posting" on right when you reply) and attach your dataset. This way we can replicate what you're doing and help you better.

Scott