Embedding R script in RapidMiner

IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
edited November 2018 in Knowledge Base

Question

Thank you Dr Ingo,

Good day.

I had a go through all the "getting start video", it is very helpful and easy to follow up.

After complete all the basic tutorial, i start to fall in love with Rapidminer studio. 

I am going to re-try all my previous assignments/analysis using RapidMiner to master the skillset on using RapidMiner Studio.

However is hard to find resourceful video tutorial on RapidMiner with R extension. 

While the documentation in RapidMiner with R extension also very limited. 

I will try more active in the community on this R extension related topic discussion.

Answer

I am glad to hear that you make some good progress with RapidMiner and that you like it :)

I think the following video from one of our recent office hours might be helpful for you:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95v4clxg9mE

It covers the embedding of R scripting into RapidMiner processes.  That is probably the best video I am currently aware of on this topic.

Hope that helps & that you continue to enjoy RapidMiner,

Ingo

Tagged: