RapidMiner

‎06-22-2016 11:05 AM

Question

Dr. Mireswa.

I have been doing some data analytics work using Python. Recently when I tried using Excel for data analytics, I found it inconvenient. Looking for an alternative, I stumbled upon RapidMiner and want to try it out. I would use it for a little experimenting and teaching data analysis for non-computer science professionals.

I plan to start a 120 hours certification course on Data Analytics for people without programming background, using a tool like RapidMiner.

Answer

This is great to hear – thanks for sharing!  If you know Python you might also want to check out our Python extension for RapidMiner.  You can find it in the menu “Extensions” – “Marketplace” and type “Python” in the search box (here is also a link directly to our marketplace: https://marketplace.rapidminer.com/UpdateServer/faces/product_details.xhtml?productId=rmx_python_scr...).  You can then also use Python scripts as part of RM processes.  There are also many more extensions on our Marketplace so make sure that you check them out…

How to load processes in XML from the forum into RapidMiner: Read this!