Options

Server Apps don't work with Internet Explorer 11

sfraunhoffersfraunhoffer Member Posts: 4 Contributor I

Hi everybody,

I was shocked to realize that the RapidMiner Server Apps completely don't work with Internet Explorer 11 since version 8.0. Whatever one might think about this web browser, it is still the standard browser in many companies. So if the apps don't work with it, it is likely that this will lead to decisions against RapidMiner. I hope, you will fix the problem soon, thanks.

0 votes

Fixed and Released · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research

Hi,

can you perhaps explain your problem more details?

Without knowing what actually is not working, we can't provide you a solution or try to fix it.

Best regards,
    David

• Options
    sfraunhoffersfraunhoffer Member Posts: 4 Contributor I

Hi,

nearly nothing works after you click on App Designer. When you click to open an app, nothing happens. When you click to generate a new app, the general settings will open but than you can't store, can't change to layout or other tabs etc. Simply nothing happens when you click on something.

Best regards,

Sigrun

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager