bug report in Pareto chart (?)

geza_molnargeza_molnar Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited August 2019 in Product Feedback - Resolved

Hi,

I assume the numbers of 'culumative labels' on this Pareto chart (image attached) aren't the result of the intended behaviour. Or are they?
I guess all the necessary info is on the picture. Should there be more info about the circumstances and so, please, advice me what's needed!

Best,

Géza

0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

The old charts will be replaced by a completely new charting system in the near future. IC-809

Comments

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

Hi @geza_molnar,

Thanks very much for the bug report! 

Yes! You are correct. When the sorting direction is set to be 'descending values' or 'ascending values' the pareto chart is messed up.

pareto.PNG

A temporary walkaround is to pick the other two choices for sorting direction: either 'descending keys' or 'ascending keys' should work.

ascending keys.PNG

Thanks again for your valuable feedback! We are working to fix it.

YY

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

thanks very much for this bug report. Will follow up with updates from here.