Automodel Report

DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 333 Unicorn
edited December 2018 in Product Feedback - Resolved

Hi all,

Still excited of the innovative direction RM provides by its automodel tool:smileyhappy:

It would be nice however to have a zoom function in the automodel screen. I added a mockup proposal. 

Secondly, a reporting tool where the charts could be summarized in a report and exported as pdf would also be something useful. 

Thanks

Sven

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Closing this idea - only one vote since Feb 2018. Please re-open if this is of interest.IC-1437

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

tagging @IngoRM

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi Sven,

Quick clarification question: what is the intended scope of the zoom?  The complete panel on the right?  Only the overview charts?  All charts / the current ones?  The overview charts offer zooming already BTW (drag with your mouse from the top left to the top right - reverse this to zoom out again).

I like the idea of an PDF / PPT export :-)

Thanks for the clarification,

Ingo

• DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 333 Unicorn

Hi Ingo,

My intension is the ability to have a report with the "screenshots" that demonstrated best the research question. Additionally, I can imagine that the domain expert would love to just play around with the simulators. In this context a downloadable file or URL with only the simulators would be helpful. This is only my private bucket list. Interested in the report needs for automodel of the rest of the RM community.

Thanks.

@IngoRM, I read today: "Data is like a dog, it requires intensive training..."

Cheers

Sven