Explain Predictions Table Is Blank For GBT Auto Model

tkaisertkaiser Member Posts: 8 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help

This is regarding a prior post of mine, but I cannot seem to view the data in the ExplainPredictionsIOObject tab of the results view of my GBT Auto Model. 

I essentially ran the auto model, opened the process for the GBT model, and then ran the process again. The performance metrics are there, but the "ExampleSet(Explain Predictions)" and the "ExplainPredictionsIOObject(Explain Predictions)" tabs show only the column headers - the example data is missing and I had hoped to drag into excel and view the history of predictions on my data. This does not happen outside of auto model - for me at least. Appreciate any thoughts.

Tripp

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• tkaisertkaiser Member Posts: 8 Contributor I

Excellent, worked for me. Thanks much. 

• daniel_beckdaniel_beck Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    kypexin,

can you restore the link above? It is not working. I have the same issue that there is no data to see the "ExampleSet(Explain Predictions)". 

You mentioned to rewire 2 operators. Would be interesting to see which operators you mean.

Thanks and a happy new year,
    Daniel
  • IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

just chiming in: in old versions, the predictions and explanations only have been produced for cases with a missing label in the input data.  Starting with version 9.1, this result is also produced for all validation cases as well.

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @daniel_beck I fixed the hyperlink for you.

Scott