Options

Where is the Auto Predict tab in student license of Rapid Miner Studio 8.1?

panatphong7panatphong7 Member Posts: 6 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help

Hello, I am a student and working. After downloading and getting a student version, still it has just Design and Results tabs. No Auto Predict (Model) tab!

Any suggestion? as student can get Auto Predict model free for 1 year?

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @panatphong7 welcome to the community. So are you sure you are using your academic license and not your free license? I would double-check that first.

Scott

• Options

I copy the educational license into Rapid Miner 8.1, but just two tabs: Design and Results.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @panatphong7 - I checked with the dev team and this is rather odd. Can you please share your log file (go to .RapidMiner and grab rapidminer-studio.log)?

Scott

• Options

Maybe it is because I upgraded from 7.2 to be 8.1. Here is the log file from:

C:\Users\john\.RapidMiner

• Options

hi @panatphong7 - yes you have a lot of legacy stuff going on. I recommend 1) making a backup copy of your .RapidMiner folder, 2) deleting your .RapidMiner folder, 3) downloading a new copy of RapidMiner 8.1, and 4) installing this new copy.

Scott

• Options

Thank you and I got the Auto Model tab as attached.

Then during 21-23 Mar 2017 next week, I will learn a 3-day course in Rapid Miner course with Dr. Ekasit, a certified rapid miner.

Hope to look at videos during this weekend.

Regards,

phong.