how to show Predict feature in automodel?

sebastian_gonzasebastian_gonza RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 52 Guru
edited June 2019 in Help

Hi,

I have a database with a predict feature with 5 classes, the role is nominal, when I saw a video tutorial for prediction there was also a "Predict" feature, what I would like is to apply the model to a database which does not have the class explicit, and that the model classifies it, my question is, why am I not getting that feature predict when I use automodel? the prediction variable should have a role? it should be for churn model a 2 class variable?

If you have any idea let me know please

Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @sebastian_gonza - the predict feature in Auto Model can be found here:

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.51.06 AM.png

Scott

• sebastian_gonzasebastian_gonza RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 52 Guru

I meant the result, when the database is processed, there is a field "prediction" and their confidence.

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

The predictions are automatically created for all rows with a missing value in the label column.  If your rows all have al label, no predictions are created (since you know the values already...).  To get the predictions, just make sure that some of your rows have missings in the target column (aka label) and AM will take of this then.

More on the conditions which results are created can be found in the help text on the right side of the AM results.

Hope this helps,

Ingo