Options

ICMP Port Unreachable, kerberos certification

467502070467502070 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi~

I`m trying to use rapidminer in my cluster which needs kerberos certification to get connected. 

But i met the following problems:

[Jul 19, 2018 9:16:40 AM] SEVERE: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occured during secure login: Login failure for developuser@HADOOP.COM from keytab E:\WorkSpace\user.keytab: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: ICMP Port Unreachable
[Jul 19, 2018 9:16:40 AM] SEVERE: The following Hadoop configuration properties must be defined, but a connection error prevented the automatic retrieval of these properties: hive.execution.engine, yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.address, yarn.resourcemanager.resource-tracker.address, yarn.resourcemanager.admin.address, dfs.user.home.dir.prefix, mapreduce.application.classpath, dfs.client.use.datanode.hostname, dfs.encryption.key.provider.uri, spark.executor.memory, spark.executor.cores, spark.driver.memory, spark.driver.cores, spark.yarn.executor.memoryOverhead, spark.yarn.driver.memoryOverhead, spark.dynamicAllocation.enabled, spark.dynamicAllocation.initialExecutors, spark.dynamicAllocation.minExecutors, spark.dynamicAllocation.maxExecutors, spark.executor.instances, tez.am.container.reuse.enabled, tez.am.resource.cpu.vcores, tez.am.resource.memory.mb, tez.task.resource.cpu.vcores, tez.task.resource.memory.mb, tez.am.session.min.held-containers, tez.session.am.dag.submit.timeout.secs, hive.tez.container.size, hive.tez.cpu.vcores, hive.server2.tez.default.queues, hive.server2.tez.sessions.per.default.queue, hive.prewarm.enabled, hive.prewarm.numcontainers.
[Jul 19, 2018 9:16:40 AM] SEVERE: Test failed: Fetch dynamic settings
[Jul 19, 2018 9:16:40 AM] SEVERE: Integration test for 'FIConnection' failed.

I`ve upload the krb5.conf file and set the KDC address and port(21732) and make sure that the port is open. After using the wireshark to capture the packages, i finally find that rapidminer tries to connect with mycluster using the default kerberos port 88 instead of the configured port 21732.  

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    467502070467502070 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

This seems to be a bug in rapidminer.

To solve the problem, i established a connection between the two ports 88 and 21432 using the tool netcat.