Radoop connection error: Could not upload the necessary component to the directory on the HDFS

eakasitTHeakasitTH Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi,

I just setup cluster using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and I would like to use Radoop to connect to this cluster. It's seem to be OK except the following error:

[Oct 6, 2017 1:07:46 AM]: com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: Could not upload the necessary component to the directory on the HDFS: '/tmp/radoop/_shared/db_default/'
at eu.radoop.datahandler.hive.UDFHandler.ensureHiveJarOnHDFS(UDFHandler.java:655)
at eu.radoop.connections.service.test.connection.TestUdfJarUpload.call(TestUdfJarUpload.java:44)
at eu.radoop.connections.service.test.connection.TestUdfJarUpload.call(TestUdfJarUpload.java:25)
at eu.radoop.connections.service.test.RadoopTestContext.lambda$runTest$0(RadoopTestContext.java:255)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

[Oct 6, 2017 1:07:46 AM] SEVERE: com.rapidminer.operator.UserError: Could not upload the necessary component to the directory on the HDFS: '/tmp/radoop/_shared/db_default/'
[Oct 6, 2017 1:07:46 AM] SEVERE: Hive jar (with additional functions) upload failed. Please check that the NameNode and DataNodes run and are accessible on the address and port you specified.
[Oct 6, 2017 1:07:46 AM] SEVERE: Test failed: UDF jar upload
[Oct 6, 2017 1:07:46 AM] SEVERE: Integration test for 'test' failed.

Could anyone give me some comments or suggestions? 

Thank you so much for your help.

Tagged: