Learning to work with Rapidminer Server

micheljanosmicheljanos Member Posts: 40 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi,

I´m in Brazil and would like to introduce RM to some customers that, if they are going to use RM, they will need to connect to the Server to get online processing and reporting. I already took the tutorials  from Simon Fisher (2011), but was not able to advance after module 4. I also can't find any Server compreensive documentation.  Also as I understand there is no online training for using the Server.

Can you give me some advise for learning how to work with the Server?

Regards,

Michel

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Huh, I guess Server is not online yet. 

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

The RapidAnalytic videos are still good for the most part,and you are correct, there is no free online training of RapidMiner Server. I would continue to watch those but also consider our RapidMiner Server training here: https://rapidminer.com/training/. I would also scour the Forums here for information too and the https://docs.rapidminer.com/server/ site. 

To access the reports or dashboards you want to set up for end users, you'll have to either create an account for them and/or set up an anoymous user to allow people to access the information. 

• micheljanosmicheljanos Member Posts: 40 Maven

Thomas,

What I mean is that there is no online (not necessarily free) training for Server, right?

Regards,

Michel

I wrote "there is no free online training of RapidMiner Server." We have no free (they cost $) of online training for RapidMiner Server. This Community and whatever is on Youtube is what can get for free.

• micheljanosmicheljanos Member Posts: 40 Maven

Thomas,

I'm not saying that I want a free courser, but where is the not free (paid) online course on the Server?

I understand from the following figure that there is not such a thing...Capturar.PNG

Michel