Problem while loading Realm

SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi everyone,

While setting up a rm server I am getting this error while trying to set up a Realm for a web app:

Database error occurred while loading domain: JBAS014300: Could not find EJB with id {[-3, -87, -93, 115, -43, 98, 76, 65, -111, 98, 65, 17, -105, 25, 1, -9]}

I attach the server log.

I think the problem originated when I loaded a web app which I was using in another computer, and it didn't find the realm. The strange thing is that after this error, the server fails to load ANY realm, and I have no option but to restart it.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Sebastian Golbert

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Did you set the realm in the Web App? 

• yrgowthamyrgowtham Member Posts: 6 Contributor II

Hi Thomas,

I am facing the same issue , I am getting the error 

Database error occurred while loading domain: JBAS014300: Could not find EJB with id {[59, -39, 8, 116, -47, -117, 73, -40, -79, -56, 89, 38, -58, 28, 30, -43]}

while trying ti set the realm in Web App.

This is the first time I trying to create a variable in WebApp which takes the user input and passes it to the process in rapidminer studio.
    I am following the tutorial : https://docs.rapidminer.com/server/how-to/create-web-apps/
    Any help in solving the issue highly appreciated . 
    Please let me know if you need any further details 

• MohammedHasan_GMohammedHasan_G Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    edited July 2020
    this issue occurs often to me. And I don't know what is the problem here. It seems to me within 2 years, Rapidminer did not solve the issue. Very nice.
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager