Options

Rapid analyttics - HTTP Status 404 - /RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml

pacovillagranapacovillagrana Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I'm trying to use RapidMiner Server CE with ORACLE

The installation is done correctly but when I want to run the server got this error.

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
 Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/RA" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/appsrv/rapid/server/default/tmp/vfs/automountd5ef565a103645cb/RapidAnalytics_War.war-c6e983650c6cfa34/ deployment failed

http://pastebin.com/zi65xU1x
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

please post the full server log found in the RM_Server/standalone/log/server.log file. The parts you posted do not provide information about the reason for the problem.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    Thanks Marco

The Log is...

http://pastebin.com/TWx3222U

I use this version

RapidMiner-Server-CE-Installer-1.3.015

Regards
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

sorry, I did not expect the old server. In that case the correct log is RapidAnalytics/server/default/log/boot.log

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    HI.

Paste Updated.

Now is

boot.log

Please check

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi,

looks like some issue with Oracle as the relevant error seems to be

09:41:07,291 ERROR [STDERR] 151115 [Thread-2] INFO org.ajax4jsf.cache.LRUMapCacheFactory - Creating LRUMap cache instance of default capacity
    09:41:07,694 ERROR [STDERR] 151518 [Thread-2] WARN org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - SQL Error: 942, SQLState: 42000
    09:41:07,694 ERROR [STDERR] 151518 [Thread-2] ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
    Unfortunately we cannot provide any more support for RapidAnalytics 1.3 in the forums as it has been succeeded by RapidMiner Server which is now on version 2.2

Regards,
    Marco