RapidMiner Server 8.2 Release - May 8, 2018

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi all - just opening a thread today for the RM Server 8.2 release. Any feedback (positive or "constructive") by replying on this thread very welcome. Bugs should be posted in the Product Feedback section as usual. Ideas for future releases should still be posted in the Product Ideas section. Thanks!

Scott

Tagged:

Answers

• cesar_ortizcesar_ortiz Member Posts: 10 Contributor I

I, "constructively", demand an easier way to upgrade. :smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy:

• kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn

Amen to that, I'm always a bit scared when I need to replace my whole server setup, specifically because it is headless and I always need to remind myself on all the tweaks introduced for the current version.

Also, backwards compatibility towards Studio would be great also, so that even with newer studios there is still some way to communicate with older server versions. Understand this is easier said then done but it would make an upgrade workflow so much easier to maintain

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

@cesar_ortiz I, and I will venture to say the entire RM Server team, "constructively" agree with you. :)

Scott