Rapidanalytics and OSSIM

adamanadaman Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
First of all Hello to everyone,

my idea is to get the process output of a rapidminer process, whether it´s stored in the mysql db or in a file, to OSSIM

To get the data from the mysql db i would have to write a monitor plugin for OSSIM but this needs more research from my side.

For the file output i would like to know where to find the rapidanalytics home repository to get the data from. I am using Linux for the rapaidanalytic server and just unzipt the files in /opt/rapidanalytics

If anyone could help me where to find the home repo. it would be great. If anyone has done some research on writing a plugin to get data from a mysql table into OSSIM this would be awesome.

Greetings and thanks for your help
Tagged:

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    sorry, what exactly are you trying? You are trying to get data from MySQL to OSSIM using RapidAnalytics that should dump the table to a file that is then read by OSSIM? Did I understand this correctly?

Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • adamanadaman Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
    Hey,

sorry for my bad explanation. I have a rapidanalytic server on a debian linux and on another machine OSSIM running. From a client machine (WinXP) i´m using rapidminer through the webstart button on the rapidanalytics GUI.
    In rapidminer I get some data from a logfile or a mysql table from OSSIM into rapidminer. Now i do my mining process and store the result back into a mysql table or a file. Up to this point everything works fine.
    Now i would like to show the result in OSSIM. So i have to write a plugin for OSSIM to read the result. Though to get the file with the results from the rapidanalytics server to OSSIM i need to know where the files on the rapidanalytics server will be stored. As i can´t find them, it would be great if you could tell me where to find my /home/user repositorydirectory on the rapidanalytics server.

Hope this explanation is a little bit better, if not just ask for more details.

Greetings
  • fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

they are all stored in a DB but you can access them using a simple GET request to /RAWS/resources/[RESOURCENAME]

Best,
    Simon