Rapidminer Server Operating System

njhelloworldnjhelloworld Member Posts: 16 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Good day! ..I would like to ask if is it possible to install the Rapidminer Server in Windows 10 Operating System which is obviously not a windows server OS. If its spossible, is the process the same if Rapidminer Server installed in Windows Server Operating System?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

@njhelloworld you can install RapidMiner Server on Windows 10 laptop or desktop. That's the configuration I have. The install steps are the same and you should check that you have all the prerequisites installed too (i.e. database, java 8, etc). 

Answers

• richardsona4richardsona4 Member, University Professor Posts: 11 University Professor
    @Thomas_Ott Could you please direct me as to how to install RapidMiner Server locally? The full package is no longer available on the web in the "downloads" section of my academic account. I have an educator license and I need to deploy some models I am working on locally, thanks.
  • rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    @sgenzer or @mschmitz might answer that question in a better fashion.