Options

where is reporting in rapidminer server?

acurielacuriel Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
I need make an dashboard in rapidminer server, but I don't find the option of reporting.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

when you log into the server, there is an option on the left which says "Reporting". You will then be taken to the reporting functionality.
    This is how it looks like:

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    thanks, but My RapidMiner Server doesn't have the option on the left side.  What can I do?
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

telling me what version you are using ;)
    The reporting was previously (aka RapidAnalytics up to version 1.3.15) exclusive to the Enterprise version. Since RapidMiner Server 2.0 it is available to anyone.

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    Hi.

I have RapidMiner Server version 1.x

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm afraid only existing customers have access to RapidAnalytics 1.x reporting. You need to use RapidMiner Server 2.x if you want to utilize reporting functionality.

Regards,
    Marco