Bug?: loop batches missing output port

aruberutouaruberutou Member Posts: 23 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi,

Great progress, RM team. RM is shaping up quite well. I do, however, have one minor gripe.

I'm using loop batches to split a set of a web retrievals. Union is being used to consolidate the results.

However, internal space to loop batches doesn't seem to have an output port. I worked around this using remember/recall, but that's subideal. Also, most other loop operators have an interation macro. It would be nice if loop batches had one too. Any plans for implementing either or both?

Cheers,

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words - much appreciated!  Yes, there has been a lot of good development recently :smileyvery-happy:

I can't (and won't :smileywink:) promise too much but we actually will have a look into the loop operators for other reasons anyway before the end of the year - I will make sure that your comments make it to the team to see if they can fit this in.

Best,

Ingo

• aruberutouaruberutou Member Posts: 23 Contributor II

Thanks for the reply! Looking forward to future developements. :)

• karl_trelakarl_trela Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hi,

Since this bug still seems present,

I wonder if you could provide a workaround with the Remember/Recall operators? I would very much appreciate it.

I only get the last iteration from the Recall operator outside the Loop Batches operator. And if I use the Recall Operator with a macro to save several batches, I do not know how to access them outisde the Loop Batches operator.

Thank you!