Options

CANNOT FIND SOURCE FILE BY COMMAND LINE

hepeng23hepeng23 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hellow expert,

I'm trying run a rmp by command line. it return back error with message: “RAPIDMINER_HOME environment variable is not set.......Process failed: Cannot resolve relative repository location 'JING1-data2'”

How can I set RAPIDMINER_HOME?

Thank you very much!

Frank He

Best Answer

• Options
    Solution Accepted

I update RM to 8.0. The problem is gone.

Answers

• Options
    David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research

Hi Frank,

setting RAPIDMINER_HOME is not mandatory and should not interfere with the command line execution.

But the error message indicates that the location to the process you want to execute is not set correctly. 

The calls should look like that:

sh ./programs/rapidminer-studio/scripts/rapidminer-batch.sh ​ "//Local Repository/demo"

or like that, if you are selecting a specific process file

sh ./programs/rapidminer-studio/scripts/rapidminer-batch.sh ​ -f "/home/demo.rmp"

So in your case you need probably specify in which repository the process is located. Hint: depending on your environment you might need to escape spaces in the reposity name (//Local\ Repository/demo").

Regards,
    David

• Options

Thank your reply.

I run it in Windows10. The execute command is :

"C:\Program Files\RapidMiner\RapidMiner Studio\scripts\rapidminer-batch.bat" -f "D:\rapid\JING1-AO\JING1-process.rmp"