Chart Design in Advanced Charts like automatic one

monika_schnegelmonika_schnegel Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello,

since in the automatic Chart Generator of Rapidminer is not able to order by alphabet, i tried to build the Bubble-Chart in advanced Charts. 

But i have some Problem. (Look at grafik problem)

1) How can i define "Checkered" Backround like in the automatic one? I want darker lines where the y-attributes and the x-attributes are. (both nominal)

2) The attributes of the x-axis are not under the little line. How can i place them a little bit more left?

(3 Its not that important, but can i push the x-axis more to the y-axis (red arrow)? and can i define the line around the "bubbles" in a other colour than black?)

Kind Regards and thank you for your help

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @monika_schnegel - I'm sorry no one has responded to your message. Unfortuntely the charting module in Studio has several small bugs that are just low priority right now. It was never designed to be something for looking perfect, but rather a tool for data scientists to use to look at their data while building processes, etc...

IMHO if you want nice visualizations like bubble charts and so forth, I would strongly recommend using Google Data Studio, Tableau, Qlik, or something similar.

Scott

• Knut-RMKnut-RM Administrator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 111 Administrator

Hi Monika, no idea if you have seen this or if it will help but in case you haven't here is the full coumentation on the advanced chart:

https://docs.rapidminer.com/downloads/RapidMiner-5.2-Advanced-Charts.pdf Hope this helps!

Cheers, K.