"Convert IOObjectCllection to Document"

prachi138prachi138 Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help

Can any one help me with how I should tackle the below error:

"Wrong input of type 'IOObjectCollection' at port 'Fuzzy Matching: Document' . I'm trying tp perform a fuzzy match and the port requires a document input.

Best Answer

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

@prachi138 well then you need to probably use the Combine Documents operator to merge all your documents into one so the Fuzzy can work. If that is not what you want, then you will need to use a Loop operator to loop over each document record, Fuzzy it, spit out the result, and loop to the next record. 

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@prachi138 try using a Data to Documents operator. 

@sgenzer please move this thread out of chit chat to the appropriate board. 

• prachi138prachi138 Member Posts: 6 Contributor II

Hi Thomas,

That is the operator I'm using which is resulting in the error. The Data to Documents operator converts the data into many document (one for each row). However, the Fuzzy Matching operator needs just one document. Correct me if I'm wrong! thanks