Error

skakkana1skakkana1 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

I am getting an unknown attribute error whilw I tried running after adding SMOTE upsampling.

Tagged:

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn

Hi @skakkana1,

Can you share your process and your dataset in order we can reproduce what you observe ?

Regards,

Lionel

• skakkana1skakkana1 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
  • tftemmetftemme Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 164 RM Research

Hi @skakkana1,

Sorry for answering so late. I overlooked your original thread. But we got reports of a similar error and found a bug which is fixed with version 1.5.0 of the Operator Toolbox, released today (2018-09-14)-.

The problem was that the operator failed when the label attribute contained comparison characters (e.g. =, <, ...). Hopefully this was also the case for your setup and it should be fixed now. If not, feel free to post your problem again, best with the process xml and a sample data set attached.

Best regards,
    Fabian

• apoorva1apoorva1 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I

having same error in my case still..please help

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi @apoorva1,

did you update toolbox?

BR,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • WidyanggaWidyangga Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi @skakkana1,

I found that if you want to use SMOTE Upsampling Operator, you should change your attribute name which become label/class to "class".

I see your attribute which become label is Fraud Flag, so change the name attribute become "class".

I have same problem and then I change the name attribute, it's work.