Options

Get Values on the right position, using parent id

m_moertlm_moertl Member Posts: 11 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hey there again :)!

First of all, i want to thank everybody who helped me out with my sorting problem! Now i have a new challange and i'm failing pretty hard. 

I've to do some sentiment analysis for my bachelor thesis. I builded up a huge database with lots of informations. I'm using Facepager to get data from facebook. With your help i managed to get the data in the perfect postion to analyse them. But now i need the "likes" for each post/comment/recomment in the same row as the post/comment/recomment.

I attached one of my testfiles, so you can see what i mean!

As you can see, most of the likes are just 1 row down (you can figuer that out with ID-parentID), that wouldn't be a problem to put them up. But for example, for the first row with ID=2 (that's the main post) the Summary.total_count is on the very end of the exampleset (Row 504). There you can also see, that it got the right parentId.

The Set is always spiltted up on 4 LVL types, but they are different inbetween. I'll try to explain. 

LVL1 is always a post, LVL2 can be a Comment or Likecount for LVL1, LVL 3 can be a Comment or a Likecount for LVL2 and LVL 4 is always the Likecount for LVL3 Comments. Likecounts are always OBJECTTYPE=offcut whilst comments or posts are always OBJECTTYPE=data.

Like i said, my database is huge and i can't sort them per hand and i'm failing to figure out how to build a proper process to fight this problem. I hope somebody can help me out here, i would really appriciate that.

Kind Regards

Mike

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

i think what you want to do is a join from top down.

Take all 4th level,

join on parent_id = id with 3rd level

Take all 3rd+4th level

join on parend_id = id with 2nd level

and

Take all of this and join it on the first level data.

The result is a line where you have for each 4th level post all the information from the upper level.

Does it make sense? Otherwise i would need to find some time during the week to create it. 

Cheers,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    m_moertlm_moertl Member Posts: 11 Contributor I

Hey Martin,

thanks for your fast respond and help! I used the Lag series in the end but had to build a big subprocess which is inspired of one i found in the net. I've added the XML!

Thanks again!! You helped me out alot!

Kind regards

Mike

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.0.001">
    <context>
    <input/>
    <output/>
    <macros/>
    </context>
    <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" name="Process">
    <process expanded="true">
    <operator activated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="68" name="Retrieve 100TestSentiment" width="90" x="45" y="34">
    <parameter key="repository_entry" value="../data/Test/100TestSentiment"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="subprocess" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Filter/Sorting" width="90" x="179" y="34">
    <operator activated="true" class="filter_examples" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="103" name="Filter Empty" width="90" x="45" y="34">
    <parameter key="invert_filter" value="true"/>
    <list key="filters_list">
    <parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="objecttype.equals.empty"/>
    </list>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="filter_examples" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="103" name="Filter Error" width="90" x="179" y="34">
    <parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="querystatus.equals.error (400)"/>
    </list>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="generate_id" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Generate ID" width="90" x="45" y="136">
    <parameter key="offset" value="1"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="set_role" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Set Role" width="90" x="45" y="226">
    <parameter key="attribute_name" value="id"/>
    <list key="set_additional_roles"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="rename" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Rename" width="90" x="45" y="316">
    <parameter key="old_name" value="id"/>
    <parameter key="new_name" value="id1"/>
    <list key="rename_additional_attributes"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="generate_id" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Generate ID (2)" width="90" x="179" y="136"/>
    <operator activated="true" class="set_role" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Set Role (2)" width="90" x="179" y="226">
    <parameter key="attribute_name" value="id"/>
    <list key="set_additional_roles"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="rename" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Rename (2)" width="90" x="179" y="316">
    <parameter key="old_name" value="id"/>
    <parameter key="new_name" value="id2"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="multiply" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="103" name="Multiply" width="90" x="313" y="34"/>
    <operator activated="true" class="join" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Join" width="90" x="313" y="191">
    <parameter key="remove_double_attributes" value="false"/>
    <parameter key="join_type" value="left"/>
    <parameter key="use_id_attribute_as_key" value="false"/>
    <list key="key_attributes">
    <parameter key="id1" value="id2"/>
    </list>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="rename" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Rename (4)" width="90" x="447" y="34">
    <parameter key="old_name" value="summary.total_count_from_ES2"/>
    <parameter key="new_name" value="likes"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="filter_examples" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="103" name="Filter Examples" width="90" x="447" y="136">
    <parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="objecttype.equals.offcut"/>
    </list>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="select_attributes" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Select Attributes (3)" width="90" x="581" y="38">
    <parameter key="attribute_filter_type" value="subset"/>
    <parameter key="attributes" value="total_like_count|querytype|message|level|from.name|created_time"/>
    </operator>
    <connect from_port="in 1" to_op="Filter Empty" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Filter Empty" from_port="example set output" to_op="Filter Error" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Filter Error" from_port="example set output" to_op="Generate ID" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Generate ID" from_port="example set output" to_op="Set Role" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Set Role" from_port="example set output" to_op="Rename" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Rename" from_port="example set output" to_op="Generate ID (2)" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Generate ID (2)" from_port="example set output" to_op="Set Role (2)" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Set Role (2)" from_port="example set output" to_op="Rename (2)" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Rename (2)" from_port="example set output" to_op="Multiply" to_port="input"/>
    <connect from_op="Multiply" from_port="output 1" to_op="Join" to_port="left"/>
    <connect from_op="Multiply" from_port="output 2" to_op="Join" to_port="right"/>
    <connect from_op="Join" from_port="join" to_op="Rename (4)" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Rename (4)" from_port="example set output" to_op="Filter Examples" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Filter Examples" from_port="example set output" to_op="Select Attributes (3)" to_port="example set input"/>
    <connect from_op="Select Attributes (3)" from_port="example set output" to_port="out 1"/>
    <portSpacing port="source_in 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="source_in 2" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_out 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_out 2" spacing="0"/>
    </process>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="subprocess" compatibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Sentiment Analysis" width="90" x="313" y="34">
    <operator activated="true" class="com.aylien.textapi.rapidminer:aylien_sentiment" compatibility="0.2.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Analyze Sentiment" width="90" x="45" y="34">
    <parameter key="connection" value="Aylien Text Analysis Connection"/>
    <parameter key="input_attribute" value="message"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="text:data_to_documents" compatibility="7.5.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Data to Documents" width="90" x="179" y="34">
    <list key="specify_weights"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="com.aylien.textapi.rapidminer:aylien_document_classify_by_taxonomy" compatibility="0.2.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Categorize (Document)" width="90" x="313" y="34">
    <parameter key="connection" value="Aylien Text Analysis Connection"/>
    </operator>
    <operator activated="true" class="text:documents_to_data" compatibility="7.5.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Documents to Data" width="90" x="447" y="34">
    <parameter key="text_attribute" value="text"/>
    <parameter key="label_attribute" value="1"/>
    </operator>
    <connect from_port="in 1" to_op="Analyze Sentiment" to_port="Example Set"/>
    <connect from_op="Analyze Sentiment" from_port="Example Set" to_op="Data to Documents" to_port="example set"/>
    <connect from_op="Data to Documents" from_port="documents" to_op="Categorize (Document)" to_port="documents 1"/>
    <connect from_op="Categorize (Document)" from_port="documents" to_op="Documents to Data" to_port="documents 1"/>
    <connect from_op="Documents to Data" from_port="example set" to_port="out 1"/>
    <portSpacing port="source_in 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="source_in 2" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_out 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_out 2" spacing="0"/>
    </process>
    </operator>
    <connect from_op="Retrieve 100TestSentiment" from_port="output" to_op="Filter/Sorting" to_port="in 1"/>
    <connect from_op="Filter/Sorting" from_port="out 1" to_op="Sentiment Analysis" to_port="in 1"/>
    <connect from_op="Sentiment Analysis" from_port="out 1" to_port="result 1"/>
    <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
    <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
    </process>
    </operator>
    </process>